Mortgage from Onecredit Bank
Onecredit Bank’s mortgage is one of the proven ways to comfortably and quickly finance future housing. Mortgage loan with fixed and variable interest rates. So it is up to you how you set up your new home loan.
Onecredit Bank Mortgage comes with a long maturity and drawdown of the provided amount and last but not least with a sufficient financial background. Ideally, this achieves up to 90% of the value of the property you choose, whether for purchase or construction.
You can manage it through Internet and mobile banking, giving you a constant overview of your commitments. You can calculate a low-interest mortgage loan at peace using an online calculator.
Table of installments
|Amount of mortgage||Property value||Repayment period||Length of fixation||Interest rate||APR||Amount of monthly installment|
|200 000 CZK||500 000 CZK||5 years||3 years||2,22%||3.18%||3 525 CZK||I am interested in|
|2 500 000 CZK||3 500 000 CZK||20 years||3 years||2,22%||2.26%||12 910 CZK||I am interested in|
|CZK 3,000,000||4 500 000 CZK||25 years||3 years||2,22%||2.26%||13 040 CZK||I am interested in|
|6 000 000 CZK||CZK 8,000,000||30 years||3 years||2,22%||2,25%||22 844 CZK||I am interested in|
Mortgage amount: 200 000 CZK Property value: 500 000 Kč Repayment period: 5 years Fixation period: 3 years Interest rate: 2,29% APR: 3.26% Monthly installment: CZK 3,531 I am interested in Mortgage amount: 500 000 CZK Property value: CZK 1,000,000 Repayment period: 10 years Fixation period: 3 years Interest rate: 2,29% APR: 2.51% Monthly installment: CZK 4,666 I am interested in Mortgage amount: 2 500 000 CZK Property value: 3 500 000 Kč Repayment period: 20 years Fixation period: 3 years Interest rate: 2,29% APR: 2.33% Monthly payment: 12 994 CZK I am interested in Mortgage amount: 3 000 000 CZK Property value: 4 500 000 Kč Repayment period: 25 years Fixation period: 3 years Interest rate: 2,29% APR: 2.33% Monthly payment: 13 144 CZK I am interested in Mortgage amount: 6 000 000 CZK The value of the property: 7 500 000 CZK Repayment period: 30 years Fixation period: 3 years Interest rate: 2,29% APR: 2.32% Monthly payment: 23 058 CZK I am interested in Representative example: Use Onecredit Bank Mortgage of CZK 2,000,000 with a fixed interest rate of 10 years. Spread its maturity to 300 months. In this case, you will receive an interest rate of 2.62% and an APR of 2.67%. You will have the following one-off costs – lien in the land registry 2 000 CZK, verification of signatures 30 CZK and granting a loan 2 900 CZK. The monthly installment will be CZK 9,094. Together you will pay the amount of 2 736 197,24 CZK.
Advantages of a mortgage:
- Onecredit Bank Mortgage will provide you with a financial amount of up to 90% of the value of the property.
- Even with a one-year fixation, you can get a very attractive interest rate starting at 2.22%.
- You can schedule your monthly installments on your own, thanks to a long maturity of up to 30 years.
- The Onecredit Bank mortgage can be used for the next 12 months after the contract is signed.
- There is the possibility of extra slices that can be paid at 100% of the loan.
- The fixed interest rate is relatively variable and presents a time period of 1 – 10 years.
Disadvantages of mortgage:
- With Onecredit Bank Mortgage, you can only finance housing-related items. If you would like to invest in other areas, you must use the Mortgage DUO.
- You cannot make an early repayment as you please. This step must always be reported to the bank within 10 days prior to its implementation.
- Low interest rates relate to loans with insured ability to repay and up to 80% of the value of the property.
- Minimum age of the applicant is 18 years
- Valid identity documents
- Documents from real estate
- Sufficient creditworthiness
Mortgage insurance options:
- MP A – insurance of death and incapacity for work
- MP B – insurance of death and disability III. degree